Internal Only | Administration Assistant |Blackpool | Casual
Reference Number: BE20190202
5 hours per week. The working pattern is to be discussed at interview.
Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013 is a growing education sponsor and part of the Blackburn Diocese. We are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed professional with the qualities, skills and drive necessary to fulfil this key role. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to become a key player in a vibrant, oversubscribed primary academy at an exciting part of its school improvement journey.
Salary: NJC Grade B SCP 9-13 £16,755 - £17,391
Closing Date: 22 February 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 1 March 2019
We can offer you:
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- A professional, happy and enthusiastic team;
- A school well-equipped for education in the 21st century;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and committed professional with the qualities, skills and drive necessary to fulfil this role.
Can you offer us:
- Good team working skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Data management
- Strong organisational skills
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
Further information about the Academy is available by visiting our website www.baines-endowed.blackpool.sch.uk.
For further information and to apply please use the below link;