Internal | Play worker | Out of school club (Afternoons) | Blackpool | Part time | Permanent
Reference Number: BE20190203
The governors of this popular, oversubscribed school are seeking to appoint a play worker to assist with the delivery of out of school activities to pupils, ensuring the security and safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during these times support children across the school.
The successful applicant will be required to work 3.15pm to 4.30pm daily.
Salary: NJC Grade B SCP 9-13 £16,755 - £17,391 (Pro rata salary £4,233 - £4,394)
Closing Date: 22 February 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 4 March 2019
We can offer you:
- Popular, oversubscribed school;
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Strong, supportive staff team;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body.
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Experience of managing and promoting positive behaviour;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in school life;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
Application forms and supporting information are available from this page and returnable to Lisa Burke by email, email@example.com:
Miss Lisa Burke, Business Support Officer, Cidari Education, Clayton House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE
Post is subject to satisfactory medical and DBS clearance and proof of legal working entitlement.