Welfare Assistant | Part Time | Permanent | Blackpool
Reference Number: BE20190201
Baines’ Endowed Primary School and Children’s Centre, a Church of England Academy
5 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only
Working Pattern - 11:45am to 12.45pm or 12:15pm to 1.15pm Monday to Friday
The governors of this popular, oversubscribed school are seeking to appoint a Welfare Assistant to support children across the school.
The successful applicant will be required to work 1 hour daily (11.45am – 12.45pm or 12.15pm – 1.15pm) which will be confirmed at interview.
Salary: NJC Grade A - SCP 6 - 8 Pro Rata Term Time Only £16,394 - £16,626 Fte
Closing Date: 22 February 2019, 12.00pm
We can offer you:
- Popular, oversubscribed school;
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Strong, supportive staff team;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body.
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Experience of managing and promoting positive behaviour;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in school life;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
This is a term time only position.
We are part of Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Application forms are available from the school office, or can be downloaded from here and sent to Miss L Burke, Business Support Officer, Cidari Education, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE or by email to email@example.com
Further information about the Academy is available by visiting our website www.baines-endowed.blackpool.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 22nd February
Proposed interview date: Monday 4th March
Applications will only be accepted on receipt of a fully completed Cidari Education application form.
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The ch