Baines' Endowed Primary School & Children's Centre
A Church of England Academy
Mrs D Rusling
Vision & Values
Baines' Endowed Primary School & Children's Centre - A Church of England Academy is a happy and caring environment where...
- Everyone is encouraged to give of their best and reach their full potential.
- Children are given opportunities to feel a pride in their efforts and have confidence in their own abilities.
- Every person feels safe, respected and valued.
- Curiosity is welcomed and an excitement and enthusiasm for life long learning is encouraged.
- We offer excellence in teaching so children are helped to become independent and co-operative learners.
- Children are shown that everyone is precious and of infinite worth to God.
- All feel supported in their journey through life and encouraged to make a positive contribution to the world.
- Friendships are valued; where we work in partnership with parents, with the Church, with the local community, with the wider world and with each other.
Baines' Endowed Primary School & Children's Centre - A Church of England Academy
School contact details are:
Telephone number - 01253 762532
Facsimile number - 01253 839214
The office staff, Mrs Lake and Mrs Wray, deal with school related queries.
Extended services contact details are:
Telephone number - 01253 699085
The office staff, Mrs Bickerstaffe and Miss Forsch, deal with Centre related queries.